Last week, the boys started school. Benjamin is in 3rd grade this year. Alan started Jr. High and is in 7th grade. Wow!
Here's a look at the first day photos:
Welcome to my blog. This is mostly about my kids but maybe I'll include some stuff about me once in awhile. I'm a member of the Society for Creative Anachronism and obviously I like Monty Python's Holy Grail but my interests are really endless. I hope you enjoy your visit here!
1 comment:
Junior high? No freakin way! where the heck did the time go? Your boys look so great & happy. Whatever you are doing, keep it up? Miss you guys. Kayden will start 1st grade on September 1st. Happy early birthday in case I forget. Sept. 4th right? Also, I just thought I should let you know I'm pregnant if you didn't already know. I'm pretty excited and pretty sick already. Probably about 8 weeks. I'm sure it has to be another boy, but I will not say I'm not crossing my fingers for a girl.
Post a Comment