Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Camp!

We dropped the boys off yesterday at (YMCA) Camp Roger. Alan has been to camp before but this is Benjamin's first time. They were both so excited, Benjamin because it is the first time and Alan because he's going to "extreme" camp. Alan gets to do extra activities like rock climbing, white-water rafting and a ropes course. Benjamin has the tradition camp activities like horse-back riding, archery and crafts. Here is a shot of them in front of their cabins which are next to each other:



I am the typical worrying mom and so far can't keep Benjamin far from my thoughts. But the camp is nice and the staff seems great. I have to let go and give him a chance to be independent. I hope they have a great time! I'll post more when I pick them up, they have some activities on the last day that parents are invited to. We pick them up on Friday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast. I hope they have fun. Can't wait for more pictures and updates on their experience.