It'll be a quick post! Although I have so much to post from this summer, I am having trouble finding the time and getting the photos together to do it!
Today, I just wanted to say that hardly anyone posts on their blogs anymore. I think they are too busy with facebook. Which makes me pretty sad. Everyone who knows me knows I am very anti facebook. I just think that if you can't be friends with me because I am not on it, it's your loss. I'm sure I have some friends who love me even though I have chosen a facebook-free lifesyle. Right?
Buhler?
Buhler?
Anyone?
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
umm I just want to say I am still your not facebook friend but I knew you had posted something on your blog because I got an alert on my facebook. sorry :)
Hey Bronwyn! I'm glad someone is my not Facebook friend! Thanks for being you and thanks for still reading!
I know how fast time goes (and sometimes it is just crazy) and how hard it is to post things on the blog. It is great when it happens. It is always fun to look at others blogs and see what is happening in their lives. The boys school pictures turned out cute.
Post a Comment