So I keep thinking that I will update the blog with all the things that have happened in the last few months. The last few months are now going on SIX! So I am going to list all the things I need to report on so you can look forward to someday getting the FULL report on them!
Two SCA events in September, one a big kingdom event held on my birthday and our anniversary. I don't think there are any pictures at all. I was too busy...
Also in September, I found out I had three herniated discs in my neck. I may have already mentioned that. It has really been a pain in the neck!
In October, Alan tested for his black belt in the martial art of Kyuki-do. It was the culmination of 7 years of training. (Way to go kid!)
I can't remember November. We did see our "Turtle" relatives for a secondary Thanksgiving dinner. We actually ate at Golden Corral on Turkey Day! You can get anything you want, not just dry old turkey!
December was the holiday month, I tried not to stress. We got our traditional tree cut from Ephraim Canyon. The boys wanted to name it, it became Claus. We went to an SCA event. We saw some relatives. I became an aunt for the first time from my brother Alan (baby girl Sydney, so cute!).
Benjamin tested for green belt in January. He'll test again this month. I hope he will continue so he can earn a black belt. He is not as motivated as Alan was.
February came and so did spring weather. We didn't have much of a winter this year. March is looking to be just as mild.
We have a lot of activities on the horizon and I'm feeling a bit better. I hope to finally get some photos and details posted for the above highlights but who knows when!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment