Friday, February 13, 2009
Benjamin's Child Dedication
This past Sunday, Benjamin was dedicated at our church during the Sunday service (2/8/09). Rev. Tom Goldsmith of First Unitarian Church in SLC preformed the dedication in which the congregation, friends, family and parents promise to help guide Benjamin to grow into a kind, loving, honest, just, trustworthy and happy person. He stood proud and it was so nice to see the sanctuary full of people. (I'll post a photo if I can acquire one...) Congratulations to our Benny and good luck on your journey, son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sad I missed it. Sounds wonderful. You guys are really a beautiful family and have come through so much.
It is nice to have so many people help to raise your children. We just can't do it alone. Sounds like a nice day for all of you.
Post a Comment